These are the laws governing the state of Indiana.
To expedite your case, please select one of the forms below. We will review the information and then contact you to schedule a consutaltion. We require this information before scheduling the consutlation for three reasons. First, we must take steps to avoid conflicts of interest. Second, we need to determine the proper venue. And third, so the attorney can provide the most accurate information during the consutlation.
- Divorce and Legal Separation: For new or ongoing divorce and legal separation cases.
- Modification of Custody, Parenting Time, or Child Support: For modfiying an existing order or filing for contempt.
- New Paternity Case: For a new paternity case if there is no existing court order.
- Guardianship or Third-Party Custody: For establishing or dissolving guardianship or third-party custody.
- CHINS Case: Child in Need of Services or if CPS/DCS is involved
- Adoption: For adoption of a minor child
- Criminal Defense: For any criminal case, including traffic violations.